December 03, 2007

Anfield Again

Sunday 2. December
I took the train from Chester to Liverpool after breakfast. I had a ticket to the match Liverpool vs Bolton at Afield. Great to be back again after only 3 days and again my eyes got wet when the crowd sang "YNWA", just sensational. I have spend a hell lot of money in the Liverpool store so it's good that I'm now returning home tomorrow.

It have been a fantastic tour with all the excited things, especially to go to Anfield twice and have 8 goals scored. I have dreamt of this since I was 7-8 years old and now alt last. But it has also also been great to watch the group have training sessions at different clubs academies.

They have been to all major clubs in this area and we might never come here again. I'm sure if we or when we move back to Denmark, Chris and I will travel to Anfield again. Next time Ane and Camilla might come with us, to experience the feeling of singing "YNWA".

God bye Europe and this horrible weather and back to Au and summer.. :-)

/Kaimer